Toothache is not a pleasure – on the contrary. It is one of the most annoying pains that exist. Of course, the easiest way to avoid the pain of the tooth is its prevention. Unfortunately it doesn’t work always. So what to do when the tooth starts to hurt? How to relieve the unbearable pain?
- A sudden toothache can be alleviate with aspirin. Dissolve an aspirin on a spoon and then pass a small cotton ball and legwork to aching tooth. Keep it for 5-10 minutes.
- If the toothache is caused by the falling seal or loss of fill hole orthodontic wax (wax orthodontic buy in pharmacies and Allegro for example). This wax will prevent pain induced by cold water, food, etc. Keep it as long as you go to the dentist for permanent filling of the cavity. Be secured the loss wax teeth, wash and rinse your mouth.
- Also in toothache pain helps sage. Pour boiling water over a few bags of sage. After cooling, rinse the mouth.
- If you have clove oil it can be used to combat a toothache. Soak a cotton ball and apply it to the aching tooth for 15 minutes. If you do not have oil – crush the cloves and put it on the tooth.
- To the hole in the tooth, apply a little salt. The pain should ease up a little.
- If the tooth hurts, apply alcohol wipe on it.
- Mix together with propolis alcohol (1:5 aspect ratio) and pour into a bottle. Every shake. After two weeks of preparation to be ready. Apply a small amount of the solution on a cotton ball and put your the aching tooth for 15 minutes.
- Similar properties has garlic.Cut of one tooth of garlic and apply it to a sore tooth or chewed for about 10 – 15 minutes. Apparently similar properties has also onion.
- Short-term relief may also bring cold compresses. Applying an ice cube for 15 minutes should help for a short time.
- Also try brushing teeth. When washing your teeth you have good massage sore spot with a toothbrush. Toothpaste with fluoride is antiseptic.
All the above methods for toothache are only temporary. If they help, they are most effective for a few hours. That should be enough to wait until the next day and go for a visit to the dentist. The best method for toothache is to prevent it!